- Self-winding mechanical movement with Swiss lever escapement.
- Frequency 4 Hz (28,800 semi-oscillations per hour).
- Base movement ETA 2824-2, Top
- The power reserve when fully wound is approx. 40 hours.
- 25 bearing jewels.
- The movement features a quick-change calendar and a stop-seconds mechanism.
- Decoration: Geneva striping, red-gold-plated.
- Serial numbers of movement and case identical.
Further special feature:
After the movement is cased, the air is evacuated from the case through the stem tube and replaced with argon, a noble gas.
Why argon: Argon is inert and prevents oxidation of the lubricants. This considerably extends the service life of the lubricants and thus the maintenance intervals.